Thursday 9 February 2012

Bike or Cellphone


I want the bike more than the phone! So amazing! BlackBerry needs some of this innovativeness! The bike looks amazing and being glow-in-the-dark means you aren't going to be hit by a car. Maybe that’s why the iPhone is winning the smartphone war “They are tools AND toys”. Which would you buy?

Side note: I googled it Krylon makes glow in the dark spray paint. And its available at your local Wal-Mart. It only comes in one colour though. (Disclaimer: I have never tried it, I don't know if it will work)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha so funny! Tom and I said the exact same thing to each other when we first saw this commercial. I didn't even know it was for Blackberry! The first time I saw it I wasn't even paying attention to the commercial until I saw the bikes in the corner of my eye!

    ReplyDelete