Thursday 16 February 2012

Would you do this to your house for $2,000 a month?


Marketing company Brainiacs From Mars have been paying these homeowners $2,000.00 a month to make their home into a billboard. $2,000.00 a month goes a long way to paying down the mortgage. According to Adfreak, the company wants to do this to another 1000 homes. The marketing company Brainiacs  From Mars used this strategy for Adzookie.com back in April 2011. See below:

 According to Brainiacs From Mars’s case study the Adzookie.com house campaign had really good metrics  generated a lot of impressions. 

1 comment:

  1. Heck for 2000 a month I would totally do it for about a year! As long as I could paint the house back to how I wanted and could cancel the contract at anytime. Although I'm sure my neighbours would hate me :p

    ReplyDelete